2008 Trader of the Year
Governor's Trader of the Year Awards
and International Export Symposium
In partnership with Washington State Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development (CTED) and the World Trade Center of Tacoma, we invite you to join us on March 20th for an International Export Symposium and the Governor's Trader of the Year Awards Reception.
International Export Symposium
4:00pm - 5:00 pm
- Learn about state and local resources to help your business expand internationally
- Identify trends and opportunities in the global economy
- Interact with Washington State trade representatives from:
- China (Beijing, Guangzhou, and Shanghai)
- The European Union
- South Korea
Governor’s Trader of the Year Awards Reception
5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Hear Governor Gregoire’s talk about Washington's global competitiveness
- Recognize the World Trade Club’s 2008 Governor’s Trader of the Year.
- Network with Washington trade community from business and government
Cost to Attend:
Export Symposium: complimentary
- Please RSVP to attend the export symposium by sending an email to Troy DeFrank.
- $25 for Students
- $30 for Members of the World Trade Club and World Trade Center of Tacoma
$40 for Non-Members
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available, including multiple ticket packages.
Thank You To Our Sponsors